From the 14th to the 18th of September: five days of sharing knowledges, inspiring discussions, networking and collaboration opportunities within the Wind community.
- ETIPWind workshop on “R&I to deliver 450 GW of offshore wind” (14/09)
- EERA JP Wind sessions:
- Infrastructure for material and structural testing
- Transforming the energy system and the impact to European citizens
- Changing wind conditions and the impact to the wind turbine design
- Accelerating offshore implementation after 2030
- EERA JP Wind General Assembly (15/09) – open to all EERA JP Wind members
- EERA JP Wind Steering Committee meeting (18/09) – just for EERA JP Wind Full members
- EERA JP SP1 workshop on “Open and Fair Data”
Participation in the Online Conference 2020 is open for all EERA JP Wind members as well as industry collaborators.
The event will take place on a digital platform, specially developed by SPOTME for EERA JP Wind.
More information about online access will be provide to registered participants.