Since 2014, the EERA Joint Programme on Wind Energy (JP WIND) has been organising yearly events.
The EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event aims for knowledge exchange, network opportunities and inspiration for new research topics. It is intended to focus on R&I priorities and technology development visions.
The 7th Annual Event will be organised by EERA JP Wind & SETWind, in collaboration with ETIPWind, in Amsterdam, from the 14th to the 17th of September 2020.
- ETIPWind workshop
- EERA JP Wind & ETIPWind Reception
- Opening of the EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event 2020
- EERA JP Wind General Assembly
- ETIPWind & SETWind dedicated session on Lighthouse initiatives
- EERA JP Wind & SETWind Social Event
- Annual event thematic parallel sessions
- Annual event closing session
- EERA JP Wind Steering Committee dinner
- EERA JP Wind Steering Committee meeting
- EERA JP Wind Sub-Programmes dedicated workshops
The participation for the EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event is open for EERA JP Wind members as well as industry collaborators. Registration is compulsory for this free event. Please register here.
The sessions are focussed on the following topics:
- R&I priorities, technology developments and visions
- Discussion on creation of European Lighthouse projects
- Developments in the SET-Plan calling for international R&I alignment
- Creation of multi-national R&I initiatives
- Wind Energy System Integration – Vision and R&I priorities
- European-wide initiatives for large-scale infrastructure