The 6th Annual Event will be organised by EERA JP Wind & SETWind in Amsterdam on the 24th and 25th September 2019. It includes a networking dinner on Tuesday 24th.
Since 2014, the EERA Joint Programme on Wind Energy (JP WIND) has been organising yearly events.
The EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event aims for knowledge exchange, network opportunities and inspiration for new research topics. It is intended to focus on R&I priorities and technology development visions.
The participation for the EERA JP Wind & SETWind Annual Event is open for EERA JP Wind members as well as industry collaborators. Registration is compulsory for this free event.
The sessions are focussed on the following topics:
- R&I priorities, technology developments and visions
- Discussion on creation of European Lighthouse projects
- Developments in the SET-Plan calling for international R&I alignment
- Creation of multi-national R&I initiatives
- Wind Energy System Integration – Vision and R&I priorities
- European-wide initiatives for large-scale infrastructure
Click here to register